Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 22:29:57 -0700
From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
To all hard hat-wearing ferrets: We thank you very much for those
wonderful suggestions for union demands in our next round of negotiations.

To be real honest with you all, our mom has been trying to help us keep
track of all the ferrets who want to join, but we think she lost the list.

Anyway, we thought it might be a good idea to think of a name for our
union. What do we want to call ourselves? Hard Hat-Wearing Ferrets
International? Carpet Busters Union?

We think we should collect suggestions and then put this subject to the
membership for a vote.

        Lucky Charminator, Espie, Frankie, and Angel