Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 16:47:23 -0500
From:
I've been reading stories for weeks about litter box sand and need to tell
you a story. Some say the clumping kind will cause problems, some say it
doesn't. Some say the regular kind is better and some say it's not. So I
decided to experiment and ask the fuzzies which one they thought was better.

First I told them all..............lets all work together and do the
housework cause Grandma is coming for a visit today. She hasn't ever met
Brandy and Rascal.

Well, they all starting running around helping as usual............I picked
up toys, they put them back down!  I cleaned the bathroom and they stole the
towels. I was changing their bedding and they decided the clean stuff was too
clean so took it all back out. I made my bed and they unmade it. Then......I
changed the sand box. I put fresh clumping stuff in it. They all checked it
out and went potty like good kids are supposed to do (in the sand box). Then,
 I got their travel box and put the regular sand in and sat it in the bathroom
 corner. I started vacuuming the rugs and undoing their help when I heard a
bunch of scratching coming from the bathroom. All three were in the travel
sand box and quickly empting every drop of the sand! All over the fresh clean
floor! Well, I figured I could do a lot better around here without their help
so one at a time I gave them a treat of ferretone oil on their belly, clipped
their nails and into the bath water they went. They are now taking a much
needed nap! Or is it I'm taking a much needed rest from them! Oh the joys of
housework and fuzzies!

And I agree (but love every moment)...............our fuzzies have 2
speeds..........asleep and in trouble!

Cheers and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and chief in
charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time), Rascal (the
lover Boy) and their Mama too!