From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 10:39:27 -0600
1)  New litter - it's called Rainforest, and has been recently reformulated.
It's made of Peat Moss and Cedar bark chips.  I haven't used it yet, but it
sure makes a great air freshener in my condo!  I think the kids will probably
prefer to play in it, and they like their Yesterday's News recycled newspaper
litter just fine.  (I'm tempted to use it for sachets in the closet!)
2)  Iams is releasing it's new Low-cal canned (soft) food - blue labels.  Look
for it in stores!  I have no idea about the cost in relation to S/D, but it is
one of the few premium foods in canned.