From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 10:57:08 -0400
I'm forwarding this message to the FML that I received yesterday.  It's
interesting for several reasons:

1) I'm not a California resident
2) I haven't sent any messages to Mr. Cunneen
3) The extent of my efforts in the legalization area is maintaining (or
   trying to maintain) the Ferret Free Zone list
4) The only place I use the email address he used is on the Ferret Free Zone
   list on Pam Greene's Web page off Ferret Central (did he see the Web page?)

Anyhow, I thought Californians would be interested in the message,
particularly since he says reconsideration of the bill has been granted.

Katie
Philadelphia

---- Begin Forwarded Message