From:
Susan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 15:13:51 -0500
 Well lurking is fun on the FML, but I just had to respond to a posting
by Gail. I am not flaming Gail, I just wanted to toot the horn of the
Children. My nine year old son and his ten year old sister each have a
ferret and are responsible for its care. They paid a large portion for
the overall cost and we covered the rest. We do nail clippings and ear
cleanings and they do everything else. We are very proud of these
children, even our five year old twins help out. The ferrets, George and
Teensy, have full run of the house, are well fed, they even steal the
dogs food from time to time, are well groomed. I know it wasn't meant
that all children are like the nine year lod in her story, but I just
wanted to bragg about my great children and the job they do in caring for
these wonderful little angels. Though we are curious about some of your
stories because these two are tame in comparison. Though they do like
commercials.
 Dr. Williams, I understand your father has left this earthly plan, I am
sure he is proud of what he left behind.
 To boomerang: George and Teensy say farewell, and now you are dancing in
green fields.

Susan, mom to seven great children and two wanna bees, and one dog.