From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 21:16:51 -0500
to:    Michael and Kelly Berger <@AOL.COM>

You are not going to believe this, but I just found out last night about a
ferret club near South Bend, IN.  YOu are already the second person I will
refer to her!  The Database grows daily...  by the time I had printed a copy
out for copying for severa requests, I had to hand annotate four entries!!!

Anyway -
Michiana Ferret Club
15167 Day Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46545
219-259-0111

Please let Deborah Frazier know where/who you got her info from.   Thanks

Pam/STAR*