From:
Katherine Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 19:09:00 -0500
Just to make it clear, the underside of my couch is wood, so the part
they scratch at does not lead to the fluffy interior. Our other couch
was a different story. the material was so old they just ripped it
open, so my roommate and I refurbished it and it not only looks
better, but there's no danger to the fuzzies. I agree that if there
is a threat that they might eat the interior, you should do
something, but in my case there is no threat of that. I swear, I'm
not an irresponsible pet owner! As for the kissing... I will  have to
content myself with the meager kisses I get on the hand each morning
from Adhemar when I let them out of their cage...
        Anyways, I just wanted to clear that up. I'm sorry I wasn't
more accurate in the first place.
Kathy