From:
"Charles Weiss D.V.M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 17:21:05 -0500
Lisa and Raphael,
>He is 15 months ols
>becoming aggresive, stronger smell
>he was neutered and descented before they got him
There are some medical conditions that could cause this.  If he had one or
two retained testicles (they start in the abdomen then travel down to the
scrotum--they may have stayed in the abdomen).  If this is the case he would
have to have an abdominal surgery to remove the retained testicles.
Testicles that are in the abdomen are likely to eventually turn into tumors
and should be removed to prevent this.
The other condition that could cause this is an adrenal tumor.  There is a
very new blood test to diagnose adrenal tumors.
I would recommend at least a trip to the vet and a blood test.  To get a
final diagnosis and treatment we usually have to do surgery and I suspect
this will ultimately be necessary.

Behavioral changes can occur after any stress (including moving ) but they
are not usually as dramatic as this and there should not be a stronger smell
associated with just a behavioral change.

Dr Weiss
301-299-4142