From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 22:13:30 -0500
to:    Monica Istvan <>
Subject: 1-800 #'s

Sorry about the 1-800 numbers.  Most times, that is the only number I am
aware of.  If I added a fax number column, the database would print out so
small that you would need a magnifying glass to read it (I have no idea what
the STAR* database looks like when uploaded, but the whole thing is in neat
columns on my computer when it is sent...).

[Moderator's note: When uploaded it's formatted like an address on an envelope,
lots of short lines one under the other.  This is because of the hard work of
the folks who reformatted it for the upload.  So there certainly is room on
this end, but your database/screen etc. is the limiting factor I guess. BIG]

At least the address IS there!!!!

Sorry I could not be of much help.

Pam