From:
Marcos Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 16:59:55 -0500
Hello everybody:

I am a new subscriber to the FML, and it is a great feeling to see so many
people interested in the funny furry guys.

My first ferret died two years ago of cancer -- and it was very sad.  I sworn
then that I would never want to have another one.  But fate had other plans.
 A friend of a client had to put her ferret up for adoption, and now I have
Princess.

That is correct, she is truly a princess, and knows how to manipulate family
and friends to do whatever she wants!  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a question to anyone who can answer.  I am going to Brazil in July,
and I don't want to take Princess with me.  The trip would be too stressful
for her, and there will be issues of quarantine and all that nonsense.  Also
all my friends that take care of her for me when I'm away are going on this
trip.  Does anyone know of a good, carrying ferret sitter / hotel in Long
Island (NY)?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Marcos Ferreira
(e-mail: [log in to unmask])