Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 17:44:36 -0500
Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to reply to my query (both on
the FML and personally) about airplane travel with ferrets!!

Your advice was very much appreciated ("Doofus" the silver mitt thanks you as
well)!  I've decided to pursue other alternatives; it just sounds too risky to
take the little guy with me (the airline is the only one that services my
destination, so they can be as inflexible and strict as they want -- they're
the only game in that town, and won't allow me to carry him on board).

I find it kind of frustrating at times to be subjected to the outright
prejudice and ignorance about ferrets (especially when it comes to hotels that
allow other pets); but there's no way in the world I'd trade the little guy for
anything else - they're simply too much fun and too cute!  Even my landlord has
been swayed to being "pro-ferret", after being introduced to mine.

Merry Christmas to all!

Regards,

Mike & Doofus