Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 17:31:33 -0500
From:
Lee Donehower <[log in to unmask]>
To Kathy Robson of Ottawa who says: "They still scratch but on the underneath
side.  We figure, if we can't see it, who cares."

Martha & Snowball have my bedroom for their playroom.  They scratched their
way into the boxspring of my bed as well as the underside of a spare sofa I
keep in there.  At first their hidey-holes did not concern me as they were
out of sight.  But as the puffs of stuffing started to accumulate on the
floor from their need to explore where no ferret has gone before, I concluded
that $50. spent on screening was cheaper than $150. for an intestinal
blockage.

As to, "I cannot get my ferrets to kiss me.  They'll kiss Paul... They'll
squirm until I put them down."  Both Martha & Snowball love to kiss, but draw
the line when I'm wearing any kind of aftershave or cologne.

Lee Donehower
Omaha  NE