From:
Spiney Norman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 18:45:36 +0000
        Our child has just started to quadruple her urine output, much to
our concern, and I was wondering if Dr. Williams could confirm what the vet
told us.  We live in California so finding a vet with fuzzy experience is
difficult at best and we hoped that you would be able to provide us with a
second opinion.  Freya had started drinking and uninating *MUCH* more than
usual but her attitude and food intake have been stable.  No weight loss or
sluggish behavior.  No change in diet and she rarely gets any kind of
treats at all except for Ferretvite.
        The vet poked her a bit and said that her kidneys seemed a little
sensitive but she was otherwise fine and he started her on Amoxicilin
saying that she probably had only a kidney infection.  The vet seemed like
he knew what he was doing, but I wouldn't know the difference if he didn't.
 He was recommended to us through the CDFA hotline.

-Cav, Nicole, Freya