From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 08:59:39 -0500
Hi Liesl and everyone on the FML,

        Thanks for the info about Aquariums Plus Pets.  I'm glad that they care
more for the animals than they do their sales.  Of course, some attention
to selling is needed but at least they don't have ferrets because they
are cute and sell.  It's very noble of them to be a type of "shelter" for
unwanted ferrets.  I guess what they really needed was to make sure their
sales staff knew what the deal with the ferrets was.  If the lady had
told me the story you related, then I wouldn't have been worried.  I
could tell that the one was not in the best of health and now I know why
and that they are doing something about it, I feel a lot better.  Thanks
a lot.  After this info, I may frequent their establishment more often
when I need food for the little thief.

        Speaking of the thie, she stole a mini cigar from my jacket yesterday
while I was laying down the linoleum I mentioned a few days ago here.
Luckily it was wrapped in plastic and all she managed to do was ruin it's
smokability by putting a whole bunch of teeth puncture marks in it.
Well, what can you do.  She obviously knew it was bad for my health and
decided to ruin it.

Condolences to all who lost someone near and dear lately.  I've been
remiss in not expressing condolences in my last few postings.  I
apologize.

Jim and Nibbles ("What are you doing Dad?"  "Stay on the bed Nibbles."
"What are you doing Dad?" "Stay on the bed Nibbles!"  "What are you doing
Dad?" "STOP JUMPING ON MY BACK!!!" )