From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 23:13:55 -0500
If you're in the Chicagoland area this weekend come to the Pet Expo.

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, March 24, 25, & 26 at the Arlington International
Racetrack (Clubhouse)., Arlington Heights, IL.

F.A.I.R. (Ferret Adoption, Information and Rescue Society/Shelter) will have
2 booths (#239 and #261) at the Expo.  Members of Central Illinois Friends of
Ferrets, Ferret Fanciers of Greater Milwaukee, and members from a new Indiana
Ferret Club will also be in attendance.

Dr. Tom Willard, Ph.D. of animal nutrition and President of Performance
Foods, Inc. (manufacturer of Totally Ferret) will be there to answer any
nutritional questions you have regarding your ferrets.

If you've never been to a Pet Expo come join us!  It's a fun time for all and
there are all kinds of vendors selling all types of pet products.  There are
dogs, cats, reptiles, and of course our beloved ferrets!

Stop by and say hi!

Kathy Fritz & the Menagerie
Central IL Friends of Ferrets