From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 01:43:32 -0800
I just *have* to share something I saw Scooter do tonight; it was just
too cute not to.

I went to visit my brother and his fiance at their house for a while, and
brought Scooter the Masked Terror along with me to play with their cat.
Zoot the cat is only a few months old and was a Christmas present to
them, so Scooter and Zoot are still just getting acquainted.

Anyway, I let Scooter loose (the house has been carefully ferret-proofed)
and he and the cat started chasing each other around as usual.  After a
while, I noticed the cat looking intently at the bookcase, occasionally
pawing at the edge of it.  Then I looked closer and saw Scooter's tail
emerging from under the edge, switching back and forth like a
rattlesnake!  I've never seen him have so much fun with another
pet--running all over the house, wrestling, etc. etc.  I'm glad to see
it, both for his sake and because I want to get a couple more weasels (as
if one wasn't enough!)

Anyway, I just had to babble about that.

Chris and
Scooter the Sidewinding Weasel
Bellingham, WA

        I am Ferret of Borg