From:
Anthony Agliata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 08:42:46 -0800
Does anyone on FML have little furry ones who abhor the idea of being
watched while they eat?  Out of the blue, one of my babies, Daisy, got
the hang of loading her mouth up with food- then darting for  her
favorite private place to chow down-then back to the bowl,then hide and
eat, ad infinitum.  The older one franny, caught on, now this practice
is standard operating procedure. The use to wolf down (weasle down?)
all there meals freely and publically- this practice has since become
old hat. Frankly, it's most adorable watching them bolt to and fro their
munch bowl,  but do I in fact have ferrets that suffer from some obscure
eating disorder (chuckle,chuckle)? Can anyone ID?

Anthony A.
Ferret Dude