From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 00:14:30 -0800
To Greg and Alice-

I am happy to recommend a couple of breeders in Bellingham and one on
Mercer Island.

I bought my ferret Scooter from Sue Eelkama in
Bellingham, and I really have no complaints whatsoever.  Scooter is a
beautiful, good-natured, healthy animal.  Sue has been amazingly helpful
in every way, especially since Scooter is my first ferret and I've needed
a *lot* of advice.  She's always available if I need help or just want to
ask a stupid (or not-so-stupid question) and is full of suggestions.
She guarantees her ferrets and genuinely cares about the relationship
they establish with their humans.  She's also been known to call if she
hasn't heard from me for a while, just to see how he's doing and how
we're getting along.  Her number is (206) 734-4251.

Another breeder I can recommend is Catherine Metour of Wizzle Wonders,
also in Bellingham.  I haven't bought a ferret from the Metours, but I've
seen a couple of their studs, and they're beautiful.  HUGE, with
beautiful coats and nice proportions.  Very friendly, too.  Catherine is
another person who is knowledgeable and really loves her ferrets.  You
can reach her at (206) 599-2514.

In the Seattle area, you could talk to Ed Lipinsky of Ferrets Northwest
on Mercer Island.  He organizes two ferret frolics a year, and is quite a
character.  I *believe* Ed also breeds ferrets; if he doesn't, or doesn't
have any kits, he might be able to tell you where to go.

Good luck, and I hope you and your future woozle(s) do well together.

Chris and Scooter
Bellingham, WA

        I am Ferret of Borg
                Bitter Apple is Irrelevant