From:
Joseph Adam Brzostowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 18:21:02 -0400
hi all

Just caught up on the list and was interested in all the reports on
the "front paw dragging behavior." I wanted to add that Tica does this
as well, but with only one household object so far.  She has managed
to pry the porcelain cap off the bolt that holds the toilet bowl to
the floor and drags it all around the bathroom making a racket as she
goes.  My wife and I found this to be very entertaining.

--

Joseph A Brzostowski
University of Virginia