From:
Laura L'Heureux Kupkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 17:14:01 CST
I'm really quite confused as to why tle made the comment about not holding
our breaths concerning the Kansas rabies study.  Please could that be cleared
up?

If it's because of the Kansas stats about ferrets being euthanized for rabies
testing, I don't see the connection.  Those stats concern the State.  The
rabies shedding study is being done at the Kansas State University College of
Veterinary Medicine and has nothing to do with the State.  The shedding study
will only fall through if it looses financial support.  Send your money and
your support letters to the Morris Foundation if you don't want that to
happen.

Laura L'Heureux