From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 22:48:33 -0500
Dr. Williams,
I was wondering, my almost 2 year old neutered male, non-MF, and neuter date
unknown, as he was a rescue, has decidedly become more agressive.  He is
actively attacking his 7 sisters (all spayed) and attempting to how shall I
put this?  Ummmmm not quite mate with them, but boy it's not for lack of
effort on his part.
Do neutered males, still have some of the drive of whole males?  Do they still
get, in what appears to be a milder form (I've witnessed ferrets mating and is
it viscous or what?), anyway do they still have a season?
He was just at the vets so I know he's healthy......or is he just being a
rotten stinker right now? (Which is probably the case....)
Marie