From:
"Gushi, Nik, Buster and Geisha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 14:34:04 EST
We have been read of your recent attempts of Ferret Local 123 and would like to
 help you in your efforts to unionize our workers. We have our own small group,
 LAPRA (Landscaping And Plant Rearranging Association) and are certain that we
can contribute much to this movement. We also believe that by uniting ferrets
across all borders it will only make for a stronger union. We hope that you
will graciously accept aid from your Canadian counterparts (we apologize to
any other Canadians already involved - our human reads sometimes faster than
us and we miss little details).

Please keep us posted on developments as they occur. Usually one of us has a
strategic positon while the human is reading (no doubtedly in horror) of our
efforts to unionize ferret workers everywhere. Thank you for taking the time to
 read our comments.

Sincerely,

Gushi (Founder of LAPRA at the age of twelve weeks)
Nik   (President of LAPRA and head trouble-shooter)
Buster ("Need help pushing that down here Nik??)
Geisha ("Anything that hits the floor is fair game!!")