From:
SELENA SIMONETTI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:54:08 -0500
I have seen a man leading the prettiest ferret I have ever seen (another
"silver fox" color) who had a harness. I didn't think ferrets could be
walked like dogs, but that's what he was doing.  Now for my question,
when you cannot allow your ferrets to run about the house, is it safe to
keep the harnesses on with the collar?  I was thinking that this would be
an easy way to grab a ferret, should it become stuck behind something, or
if you wanted to "walk" him.
        That gentleman's ferret was adorable, all the little children
were pointing and laughing, "Look at that man walking the weasle, mommy."
Out of the mouths of babes <VBG>
Selena Simonetti