From:
Edward Bruce Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 20:31:30 -0500
     The recent spring-like weather in the east is a reminder that flea season
is not that far away.  Our neighbors, who have a zillion cats and dogs claim
that feeding their pets garlic and brewers yeast keeps the pests off their
furry freinds.  Has anybody else heard of this preventative approach?  Would
it work on ferrets?  Is it safe to try on ferrets?
     Mary and Fitch - continued good luck with Fitch's miracle recovery.  It is
heart-warming to read about your fuzzy's survival.  We will be praying for Fitch
the next few days.

Ed Swartz
Ak (the "white tiger" carpet shark)