From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 19:55:34 -0700
Dear Nina and others,

Recent issues of the FML and the most recent issue of FURO's Weasel
Help Quarterly agree on the information, which I've attached.  I
wonder what time festivities start?  I wonder what the festivities
are?  I have been to ferret frolics only, never a FURO show, so this
might be new to me.  Fortunately I'll still be in CO state on this
date (I think I'm moving soon).  I assume the last info (closing date)
might be for entering a fuzzy, but I don't know.  Anyone else know?

1995 Western Regional Championship Ferret Show
March 11, 1995
Twin Peaks Mall
Longmont  CO

FURO Sactioned Bench Show
Sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Mustelid Society and Pet City of Longmont

RMMS, c/o FURO Inc.
P.O. Box 160
Hygiene, CO 80533 USA
Closing Date 15 Feb 1995

Todd Cromwell
Dors (little miss stinkpot) and Seldon (el cazador de suen~o)