From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 21:04:29 EST
I don't really know why I'm asking this because I think I know
what everyone's answer will be. My ferrets are behind in their
shots. I know Harold's only had his 1st pet store ones and
Scooter's behind on them. The truth is, after reading all these
things about the terrible reactions ferrets may get to vaccinations,
I'm apprehensive about getting them. If my ferrets don't go out,
is it okay to "skip" their shots? Dr. Williams?

Hi Chris Bern of NCSU! Scooter's great. Chris found a
wonderful home for a wonderful fluff ball. Thank you!
BTW, what's happened to the other ferret that needed a home?

I totally agree that Nazi is an appropriate term. He killed
because he was prejudiced (against ferrets) and ignorant.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Would whoever that posts the ferret face up close please post
it again??Thanks.

    @_______@
     \-   -/
                            \