From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 11:57:53 -0700
Sarah, who is now about 3 1/2, was first introduced to Cody, our friend's
100 lb. Golden Retriever, when she was about a year old.  It was love
at first sight - sort of.  Cody loves to follow her around and she loves
to nip him on the feet.  Whenever, Cody comes over, he rushes for the kitchen
which is Sarah's home and whines until she comes out from under the sink.
She then chases him into the livingroom where she can hide under the
couch and sneak out and nail him on the toes.
Despite the apparent friendship, I won't leave them alone together because
Cody will start jumping up and down when he gets excited and I worry
that he'll come down on Sarah and break her back.  I may be an over-
protective mommy, but better safe ...

Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)