Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 10:04:55 -0600
From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
To:  Kevin Woodyard   Re: Casper

My feelings are - don't give Casper back.  These folks don't sound like
the kind that are willing to devote the kind of love and attention to
him that all our little friends deserve.  What happens if he gets sick
and needs a great deal of attention?  Sounds to me like they won't be
ready to devote that much time, go to *any* trouble, or spend the money.

Think about what's best for Casper.  These little guys are dependent
on us for *everything*.  In return for that - we get unconditional
love and unmeasured happiness and laughter.  He deserves the best
home he can get - and without a doubt that home is with you.

(Besides - I'm a sucker for kids and there's NO WAY I'd take Casper
 away from David now... )