Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 07:14:52 EDT
From:
Matt Racicot <[log in to unmask]>
We just picked up a 6 week old sable ferret named Katlin. For anyone who has
just 1 ferret and thinking of adding a brother or a sister, DO IT! never saw
my 1 year old albino, Kami, so excited. They get along great, but, here comes
the question, It's been 4 days since we recieved Katlin, and we have them
caged separately when we are at work, what is the normal period to wait, I
would hate to rushin and get katty hurt from playing to rough. 2 ferrets are
great entertainment for them and you :).

Matt and Patti (Humans)
Kami and Katti ((the Girls) ferrets)
Adin and Evan ((the Boys) cats)