Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 13:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
First, I saw an article in the most recent GLFA newsletter about a
ferret and a rabbit who were the best of buddies. They played, slept,
ate together, etc.  I raised some orphaned domesticated bunnies that
were terrified of my ferrets, but the bunnies were very young, and I
only had them a couple of weeks.

Second, I have a game my ferrets LOVE. I drag a throw rug around and
they ride and role around on it as I drag it around the house. The
first few times I did this, I had to set them on the rug first. Now
they run and make flying leaps to catch up with the moving rug and hop
on. All three of my ferrets ride around together and play with each
other as I drag the rug around. You must try this and see what I mean!

Third, occasionally I have a ferret who gets very grainy feces. I have
seen this come and go in several ferrets. I don't think it is
parasites. Vets have told me it is poorly digested food. The ferret
that has grainy feces at the moment is somewhat thin. What could be
causing this, and what can I do about it?

Forth, can we still get old issues when the FML changes hands?
-Anon