From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 14:55:23 -0400
Hi to all, and a special thought to Bailey and her parents.  I'm so sorry
about your loss.  Tried to e-mail you privately but failed.  I'll hug my own
Bailey twice when I get home.

Regarding food: My eldest, Riley, was put on a 30% protein food, Nutro
Natural Choice Cat, green bag, when he had liver problems last year.  The
protein was too high in the Iam's kitten food.  Question, to anyone who can
advise me, my 4 other guys now prefer the 30% protein food themselves.  Think
they're sick of Iams.  I bought the Sun Ferrett pellets in the canister and
they hate them.  Also bought big bag of 8 in 1 and they hate that too.  Will
this food hurt them at 30% or should I only allow them to eat the higher
protein Iams and feed Riley separately? This would be hard as they all live
together and share a room/cage.  I could really use some feedback.  Also,
should Riley still be on low protein now that he's well?  Don't want to risk
him getting so sick again, though.   Thanks, Judi Lunn