From:
Susan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 10:16:18 -0500
 I do not agree with anyone on this issue. I believe you should give
Casper back. In fact this is a wonderful oppurtunity to enlighten
another. Who are you people that you think your self so much better then
others, what an insult to intelligent people everywhere. These people
were ignorant (not stupid) in the proper care of ferrets, but many people
are equally ignorant in the care of cars, houses, computers, etc. This is
not stupidity, it is a call for education on this or that subject. Yes
you have become attached to the ferret, but you have a great chance to
teach as does Casper. You could get visitation rights and help them out
with classes on the care and loving of an animal. I do not believe in the
tearing done of people we experience things in our world not because we
are bad, but because some are not using right thinking.
 When we place an animal above our fellow man we place our understanding
under a rock. Teach and forgive and let them have the oppurtunity to
grow,please do not deny their right to come up higher.
They say what we dislike most in others is that which we dislike most in
ourselves.
Susan