From:
MRS PATRICIA L ISRAELSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 11:37:37 EST
-- [ From: Patricia L. Israelson * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Hi Again FML Fans & Ferrets;
  I have been enjoying all the stories about ferrets riding rabbits,
surfing on squeaky toys, and adventures in the water bowl.  I thought
ya'll might enjoy reading about one of our ferrets adventures in a
water bowl.  My daughter has a ferret named Mozart who lived with her
in a dorm room at college for a year and a half.  He has the most
incredible personality and is very smart.  After all, he's a college
man!   Anyway, Mozy decided he was tired of drinking out of the same
bowl as the other critters around here, and went off to seek his own
personal drinking fountain.  After hearing much commotion, we
discovered him hanging over the side of the toilet, drinking out of the
bowl!!!  I've seen him do this several times now, and he's so cavalier
about it.  "Excuse me, I need to get a drink now!"  Then he hoists
himself up onto the seat and hangs himself over into the bowl.  When
he's finished, he hops down,  gives you one of those "Boy!  That was
great!!" looks and trots off to find other things to do or other
ferrets to annoy.  In case you are wondering, I do not use any
chemicals in the toilet bowls because the dogs would drink out of them
from time to time.  I just keep them as clean as I can.  If I can catch
Mozy at it again, I'll take a picture of him and send it to Pam Green
to post in the Web Photo Gallery.  Take care all, and keep hugging them
fuzzies, when ya can catch 'em!!!
      Patty Israelson and the Beggars & Thieves Ferrets