From:
Michelle Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 23:09:57 -0700
for whoever asked about breeders in Denver, this may not be exactly what
you are looking for, but the Ferrets, Etc. folks (a local ferret rescue
and club) sometimes breed females that are in heat rather than spaying
them right away.  In fact, Stephanie had two pregnant ferrets the last
time we took Coffee to get her distemper shot, about a week and a half
ago, one may have had her kits already.  Here's the information.

Ferrets, Etc
Stephanie and Rick Sheme
(President and First Man)
761-1983

Christy and Tris Hale
(Vice President and Vice First Man)
278-2518

Michelle

--
I planned to list my pets here for fun, but discovered I didn't have enough
space.  So I'll do it this way.  Say hello to my ferrets (Taz and Coffee),