From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 10:30:08 -0400
Hi, again

I'm not saying to give any ferret a high fiber diet! An occasional sprinkle
of higher fiber food, mixed in with their regular food increases their
fiber intake a little bit, which *may* be what the ferret is trying to
accomplish by eating other fibrous objects (like towels and socks). I don't
know if it is politically correct or not, but since we've done it, Bandit
doesn't eat her bedding - and I'd rather risk going against the dietary
grain, than end up with an obstructed ferret!

Andi