From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 15:47:01 -0700
Johan Lund asked a few days ago what we in the U.S. do with our ferrets.
Speaking for my husband and I, when we have nice days here in Flagstaff,
Arizona, we also will take them out to the woods to romp.  FYI - no, Flag
is not in the desert, we are at or above 7,000ft (~2000m) and are
surrounded by the largest continuous ponderosa pine forest in the world.
So the weather here is rather beautiful and allows us many chances to take
them to the park or (literally) out our back door to the national forest.
We have to keep them on a leash since they go a little wild and take off.
Kind of hairy considering there are three of them and two of us!!

Pamela Barber, Ernie, Grover and Elmo
Flagstaff, AZ