From:
Lee Donehower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:22:22 -0500
>Date:    Wed, 1 Feb 1995 23:01:07 -0500
>From:    Gloria Jouppien <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: shampoo

>Hi y'all. I'd like to talk about shampoo. I've discovered Pert Plus (for
kids) works wonders on Sable & Whitey. Since it's a two-in-one it's applied
and done with quickly (they hate baths) which is easier for all of us, and it
leaves their coats soft & silky. Not to forget the built in conditioner is
gentle on their skin...(and the no tears formula is a bonus). Heck! Now the
whole family uses it! Well, except for Tipper. <

>Dookers from Quebec, Glor & Pete (peoples), Sable & Whitey (ferrets)
>and Tipper the Manx.

Gloria,
Best tip I've ever had!  Martha & Snowball (both albinos) are whiter than
they've ever been, softer, and the typical after-bath scratching has stopped!
And Lord knows, it's a lot cheaper than that $12/bottle hypoalergenic stuff
the vet reccommended. And they smell so nice - light pleasant fragrance...
not the heavy coconut aroma from the other stuff. Hats off to the Gaspe
Peninsula!

Lee Donehower
Omaha  NE