From:
"Charles Weiss D.V.M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 00:56:08 -0500
Linda and Belle,
>Belle had a small cyst removed with a local
>now she is drinking more water then normal and urinating more

This could be from the stress of the whole ordeal.  I would watch her closly
and moniter her drinking, urinating and eating habits until she goes in for
the suture removal.  If she gets lethargic or her appetite drops off before
she has the suture removed call her doctor and take her in.
If the drinking increase continues he will probably check her urine and a
blood test (there are several diseases that could cause an increase in
thirst).  If she had a boarderline problem that would  have eventually come
out, the stress of surgery could have brought it out sooner.
Keep us posted
Dr Weiss [log in to unmask]