From:
"Lisa Marie S. Taliercio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:32:54 -0500
Hi everyone! We are new to this list, and my fears have already been calmed.
My two little ones, Goober and Picabo, are about six months old. My
boyfriend and I researched ferret stuff for about 2 months before we
bought our ferrets. After having Picabo for a week we knew we wanted another.
They are both girls, and they get along wonderfully. The first thing I did
was read the FAQ and I still have a question for the old-timers out there.
Our ferrets seem much more interested in their surroundings then in us. Of
course, we always want to play with them, but they would rather go about
their own business. We let them run loose in a well ferret-proofed room.
Could it be that we are giving them too much excitiment by letting them
run around? Or is this something they will grow out of when they get older?
We've had them for about 3 months and we are hoping this is just a phase.

Lots of ferret Kisses, Lisa, Rob, Goobs, and Picabo