From:
Peter Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:05:58 -0500
Dear fuzzy lovers:

I posted a note yesterday but it did not make a lot of sense.

I have since spoken with the proprietor of the "NO KILL SHELTER" named "PETS
ALIVE".  Sara Whalen has been an animal lover for longer than you can
imagine and was featured in the New York Times a few days ago.  She has
placed at least 26 Ferrets in the last 2.5 years amongst other children.

She is faced with eviction possibly as soon as March 15, 1995.  Would any of
you be willing to help her?  She could use $ or $ or $ or $?  I have spoken
with her and she seems like a genuine animal (and ferret, of course) lover.

Her address is Rd 10, Box 836, Middletown, NY 10940. Her phone number is
914-386-9738.

I will fax or e-mail a copy of the article which puts her in such a good
light, to you, should you like to read it.  It is very supportive of her
position.  The New York Times does not generally write about this subject if
it is not confident in knowing its' information is correct.

She is more than thankful, in advance, for any help that you can give the
animals.

Regards,

Peter and the late Buster....