From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 14:55:53 -0500
I'll be happy to load the base text myself, but it is rather long so several
people will have to let me know they are willing to read my thoughts on
ferret nutrition before I take up a lot of space.

Bill - what do you think???

[Moderator's note: If you mean the CompuServe conference, I'd have to see it,
but it probably would be against CompuServe policy to upload it here.  Katie
already looked into that.  If it's a file on nutrition instead, we can always
put it up on the server.  BIG]

Pam/STAR*