From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 13:26:54 EST
> Date:    Wed, 15 Feb 1995 03:59:33 -0500
> From:    Charles Thistlethwaite <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Reading my E-mail, it seems fellow FMLers share a sense of outrage that this
> happened, or that they have had similar experiences with their friends.
>  Either way, it seems we need to educate fellow ferret owners of the the
> special needs and attention our fuzzies need.

        I hope I'm not stepping out of line here but I realy need to get
this off my chest.  If these ferrets were neglected last year and now
one is in the hospital this year.  Isn't there anyway you can get your
friend to give his ferrets away or at least sell them.  If this were a
friend of mine he/she would no longer have these ferrets.

        Brad, and the gang.

        P.S. I'm happy to hear the ferret is doing alot better.  I just
hope in doesn't happen again while your not around to say something.