From:
Liz Schwindt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 10:19:38 CST
This is my first time writing. First I just want to say that the network
digest is just wonderful!

I have found a nice tall cat cage at my local petstore which they
had found a supplier in Arizona.  I don't know the exact dimensions
off hand, but it provides nice ample space for my Beanie, Buster and
Muskie.  When you take it out of the box, you just snap it together.
It comes with a tile floor, wheels on the bottom, and two carpet shelves
that you can move anywhere you want. I also, made two additional
shelves.  There is plenty of room for a their litter box, bed ( which
they use a plastic basket tiedwrap to the side of the cage), food and
water.  This cage gives them room to climb, streach, play, and have
personal space if they choose. I also, tiedwrap another plastic basket
further up inside the cage. This gives them two sleeping options. It
has a nice wide secure door on the bottom and a smaller door near
the top of the cage.  It wasn't cheap.  It cost approximately $185.00
but, it was well worth it. It looks better than the tipical cage, easier
to clean, and move.  I did not like seeing my little ones cramed in
such a small area with nowhere to move.
If you can't find one at your local petstore, try and find a cat cataglog
for show cats or send me email and I could find out the name and address
of the manufacture in Arizona.

I forgot to tell you that, Beanie is a tailless sable (he sticks his
tongue out when he sleeps), Muskie is a female sable (she is the only
one that steals our socks and hides them under our desk) and Buster is
an albino (he is such a sweet big boy who gives me lots of kisses all
the time). My household is lively with them all running around.

--

Liz Schwindt