From:
Lance McLeroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 20:31:48 -0500
Hello everyone.  Hello Dr. Williams.  I am Lance McLeroy.  I am a student at
the University of Georgia.  I am co-majoring in Animal Health and
Microbiology.  I have recently applied to Vet-School and I am currently watchi
ng the mailbox for any news of acceptance (or rejection).  I am a technician
at a Small Animal Clinic here in Athens, GA.  I also work in the Clinical
Immunology and Infectious Disease Lab at the UGA Vet-School for a class
credit. AND...I also work in the Vet-School's Reading Room.  So, I have loads
of access to literature regarding ferret medicine and health.  Since I
purchased my ferret in North Carolina over a year ago (then illegal in Georgia
), I have done everything possible to study these adorable critters.  Due to
my knowledge of ferrets, several clinics in the Athens area have even
referred some of their ferret owners to us for care.
My point to all of this is that I am here if anyone needs me.  I am glad that
I found this mailing list, and I have enjoyed reading your articles.
Oh yea, I almost forgot.  My ferret is a beautiful, bouncy, little
"trouble-maker" who loves to play "football" (fetch), visit and tour around
town.  Her name is Jolly Jolly.  Yes, that is Two "Jolly"s.  This is because
she is happy, happy, or really jolly.  Plus, she makes me very jolly too.
 She is the joy of my life--that is for sure.

Take care
Bye for now
Lance McLeroy