From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:16:51 -0600
 To: "Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]

 Anna -

 I use clumping litter for my kids and my 20 year old cat too.
 (And sometimes the miniature pinscher ;-P )  I've never had any
 problems.  I spread an old towel out right in front of the box
 so the kids can do the ol' ferret-drag-race when they're done.

 I can say that over the years I have found a HUGE difference in
 the quality of the different brands.  I won't use any brand but
 EverClean.  It's a little harder to find (not handled in grocery
 stores) - but definitely worth it.  Those cheap litters are more
 work than they are worth - and they don't last nearly as long as
 the better ones do.

 Just my opinion.....

 Cheryl
 ... and Ferris, Duncan, BINKY!, Kelly (the disgusted cat) and
     Punkin (the confused dog)