From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 08:45:00 CST
Drs. Williams and Weis -
I had a call from a friend last night questioning the odor of his ferret.
He said Pepper smells sweet and fruity.  He was concerned that this odor
might be caused by some sort of medical problem.  They have 8 other
ferrets and only Pepper carries this odor.  There is nothing he can get
into the others can't so it would be on all if he was rolling in something,
I would think.  Everything else is normal.  Hmmmm.... too  bad he's
fixed ;-).

Drs. - We think you are wonderful and greatly appreciate all your efforts!

Dr. Williams - Smile, we love you!

Hugs!  tle