From:
"Edward S. Plumer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 10:09:48 -0700
Concerning the recent post about having to
get an "exotic pet" permit in NM....  Where
did you find that information?  Is it a
state rule or a city/county rule?  When my
wife and I were first considering ferrets,
we called State Fish and Game to find out
what the state policy was.   They didn't
mention anything about permits.... of
course, they didn't mention that only spayed/
neutered ferrets could be sold, either (a tidbit
our vet informed us of).

Edward, Danielle, and the dynamic duo of
Fili and Kili.