From:
Tim Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 03:23:37 -0500
I'd just like to say thanks to all of you that responded (on the FML and via
email) regarding my Nikki's plant digging obsession.  I have now accepted
defeat and have moved the plants. :P  We still have the plant stand up, so
now Nikki climbs up to the top and gets a very confused look.  It almost
makes me feel bad that we took her favorite toy away.  It's still pretty
funny to watch.  Hopefully, she won't try to replace the plant digging with
litter-box digging.  She has NEVER done that and I hope she never will.

Again...Thanks to all of you that responded.  The FML has proved to be the
best (and fastest) source of information on ferrets that I've found to date.
:)

Tim, Rocky (the laid-back one) and Nikki (the plant terminator)