From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 21:58:20 -0600
Hello everyone,

I received an enormous amount of letters in sympathy about my dogs death,
and I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!  I have been gone for a while,
getting married and honeymooning and all that, so it has taken me so long
to reply with a thank you, and I am sorry for that.  While we were on our
honeymoon we bought a Siberian Husky pup, his name is Nikishka and he is
very sweet.  Just so you know, we don't leave him outside ever!!  I
learned my lesson the hard way!

About our ferrets - we have taken security measures to ensure their
safety.  We are very nervous about everything now!  They are all safe and
sound, but I think they miss climbing all over Matty and Timber and
chewing on their ears!

The people who shot our dogs were charged with animal cruelty and
criminal mischief, including destruction of private property and
discharging of fire arms with in city limits.  All in all in amounts to
two Class A Misdemeaners, which could mean some jail time.  Incidently,
they were on probation for dealing cocaine.  Court is this Wednesday, I
will post the results.

Thanks for the support, it was great to know so many people care.

Sincerely,

Matt and Tarra Hartl