From:
"Kevin B. Pratt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 20:56:35 -0500
    Hello all, and happy New Year.  Our male, Babka, has always shown a
particular interest in corks.  Well, after our New Year's Eve party
(admission was two bottles of champange and over a hundred people came), we
had an extraordinary supply of champange corks.  Babka's interest has now
become an obsession.  He has been seeking out every one of those corks, and
with an urgency, grabbing them and hiding them in three different spots.
An impromtu game has arisen, where I steal his cache, and will toss one in
the middle of the floor.  Even if he is off doing some other damage, he can
recognize the sound of a Brut cork hitting the floor, and will come running
to grab it up and store it with his other treasures. Have any of you
experienced a cork obsessed ferret?  With a propensity for champange corks?
 I think he is a bit decadent by nature.
    I hope these are not bad for him, but since they are supposedly from
trees, the worst would be excess fiber and some dirty squirties.  He does
not eat them, he just stores them.
    Does anyone know if "Marshall Farms Ferret Food" is sold in NYC, and if
so where we could get it?  Is it really all that different from the Science
Diet Kitten food we feed them now?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Love to all the rats and their bipedal puppets!

Mom: Erika (carries a picture of the fuzzies instead of her boyfriend in
her locket)
Dad: Kevin ("Discipline is really your problem.")
Ferretus Minimus: Tsatchka (Socks? You don' need no stinkin' socks!)
Ferretus Maximus: Babka (Troubletroubletroubletrou....CRASH!)